InsulKote refractory coating compound, has been specially designed to
withstand high temperatures and to control erosion/corrosion of refractory
linings, monolithics, ceramic fibre boards, modules, castables, furnace
steel shells, chimneys, boilers, kiln furniture, ferrous-nonferrrous metals,
melting crucibles etc.
- Nonferrous metal Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Cement Industry
- Town and Natural Gas Industry
- Shipping Industry
- Petroleum and Hydrocarbon Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Sugar Industry
InsulKote has unlimited applications. It is used to coat induction melting furnaces, kiln furniture,
carbon/graphite crucibles, rotary kilns, chimneys and ducts.
- Stops spouts & channels slagging
- Prevents formation of Stalactite
- Bonds refractory bricks
- Prolongs life of induction melting furnace
- Tankers & ships using steam turbines
- Town & industrial gas producing plants
- Catalytic crackers & heat exchangers in oil refineries & chemical works
- Electricity generating stations using fuel oil, gas coal or P.F.
- Boilers using solid fuels
- Boilers in Industries, Schools, Hospitals, Laundries etc.
- Gas-tight surface without spalling or cracking
- Reduction in slag adhesion
- Excellent dry strength
- Excellent resistance to powdering
- Easy to mix
- Odourless and nonhazardous
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to apply trowelling, brushing or spraying
- Good adhesion to metals, refractory bricks, monolithics, castables and ceramic fibre modules etc.
- Resistant to the influence of steam, acids, alkalies, fumes of sulphur
and vanadium compounds and molten metals
- Resistant to severe attack and sand blasting effect of burning fuel oil
- Considerable increase in service life of refractory linings and heating systems
- High Emissivity & Good adhesion